Medical Details - Please complete adjoined medical form
Previous school attended :
Siblings attending this school :
SCHOOL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
An application will only be accepted for an entrance exam if the following requirements
SCHOOL APPLICATION PROCEDURES
- You will be notified of a test date for your child. Entrance examination fee is QR 200 and is non-refundable.
- After one week , you will be informed by phone whether the school can offer a place (only for those who passed the entrance exam). To confirm your acceptance of this offer, you must visit the Accounts Department to pay the QR 2,500 Non-Refundable Registration Fee and QR 5,000 deposit which is deducted from the tuition fee. Failure to pay the Registration Fee will result in this place being offered to an alternative child.
In the event of my child taking up a place at Newton British School, I hereby undertake and agree that:
- My child shall be subject to the applicable rules, regulations and discipline, as laid down by the principal and her designated representatives.
- To pay the required Registration Fee to the school which cannot under any circumstances, be refunded. I understand that if I remove my child from the school in order to attend another school in Qatar, then I am again liable to pay QR 2500/-as Registration Fee, if the child re-enters Newton International School at a later
- I Will pay all fees (which will be billed in advance) prior to the commencement of the term to which they apply, and I realise that there will be no reduction of fees even if my child is absent for part of the term.
- I absolve Newton British School, its employees and its agents from any responsibility for
- The loss of valuables.
- Accidents or mishaps occasioned by participating in normal school life including, but not confirmed to, organised sports, gymnastics, informal play, practical and craft work
- The welfare and safety of my child outside the normal timetabled day and/or In activities supervised by members of staff of the school. Newton International School will not be responsible for the safe delivery and collection of children to and/from the school in any resulting accident or mishap, should my child take unilateral action which is extra-curricular and without Permission .
- I will give the school at least a full term’s notice of my intention to withdraw my child. If no such notice is given, a full term’s fees will be payable.
- All fees are payable on a term basis, in advance. All fees are non-refundable.
- All cheques should be made payable to: Newton International School.
PERSONAL HEALTH HISTORY
As a parent/guardian, I authorize the school attending pediatrician/Nurse to seek
appropriate treatment for my child in case of medical emergency that may endanger
my child’s life.
This authority is granted after a reasonable effort has been made to reach me.
I acknowledge that I have read and
agree to the above undertaking and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions
set out within it.